Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Favorite soaps and toothpastes for mama and baby

My favorite natural bar soap for grown-ups is Tom's of Maine Daily Moisture beauty bar.  It smells wonderful yet not with a strong perfume scent.  It is very moisturizing to my naturally dry skin and my husband loves it as well

The best natural toothpaste for the grown-ups that I've found is once again a Tom's brand - Tom's of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste with Flouride, spearmint flavor.

Finding toothpaste for my toddler has been tricky.  She is picky about the flavor and does not like any of the Tom's or Burt's Bees brands. She, however loves both of the following: Kiss My Face brand toothpaste with flouride (Berry Smart flavor) AND Kid's Spry brand Tooth Gel (Original flavor).  I don't use the flouride kids toothpaste daily since she gets plenty of flouride in her drinking water.  However, since I am prone to cavities I prefer giving her a pea sized amount of the flouride toothpaste about every other day.

Our favorite baby/kid's bath shampoo and soap is California Baby Calming Shampoo & Bodywash with French Lavender scent.  It smells better than the unscented California Baby soaps but is still very gentle on my daughter's skin and works wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment