Saturday, July 11, 2009

What is this blog about?

Hello and welcome! I have created this blog to share with everyone my passion for being a well-informed parent. The basic theme here is to keep things as natural and simple as possible. I believe that our country is in a natural awakening right now and I am so thankful for it. I believe that the natural way is almost always the best way. I am not going to say modern science is evil, because it's not. But why use chemicals, medications, and surgeries when they are not necessary? When it comes to medicine, the least invasive way to fix the problem is the best in my book. When it comes to our food, "Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please!"

Being a mommy is a hard but amazing job. Each day I am in awe of the little bright-eyed girl that God placed in care of my husband and I. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment